Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vegan Girls Do It For Me


I was just thinking of how much more of a turn on vegan women are to me than meat-eaters. Rightfully, I shouldn't even consider being with a meat-eater; sexually or otherwise, because my choice to be a vegan is as much a moral choice as it is for my health or the environment. 

     Should I give it to a woman who doesn't have the capacity to give a shit about something other than herself. Vegan girls give a damn! 

     A chick told me the other day that I was limiting myself because I'm just about at the point that I couldn't kiss, let alone DO a woman that eats meat. She said you can't dictate to a woman what she can or can't eat. I said "that's true, but I can damn sure decide whether or not she'll be with me." Vegan girls taste better anyway. I guess you can say I'm a VAGI-tarian! Mucho Love to all you Vegan Goddesses. (The Mad Vegan!)

No comments:

Why I'm Here

I started this blog for a relatively simple reason. I would like to explore the vegan lifesyle and the vast array of options that are readily available to almost everyone. Regardless of how difficult or inconvenient one may think veganism is, it's really rather simple. Let's get started. Bryan (Vegan Avatar!)